The buzz of the All-Ireland Hurling Final weekend is there anything better!! Yet again it is old foes Kilkenny taking on Tipperary at what will surely be a sold-out Croke Park.
With that in mind, we have decided to look at 5 key players that will have a big say on who will win. Check them out below. Picking the best is like many types of casino games
- TJ Reid (Kilkenny) – The Ballyhale Shamrocks man is sure to have a big say in the game he is guaranteed to get 7 or 8 points from frees at least. He will set up scores and could come up with a crucial goal given his goalscoring record.
2. Jason Forde (Tipperary) – Silvermines man Forde will be a key player as he has been very consistent this season. He like Reid will likely get 7 or 8 frees and he also guaranteed to get a couple from play.
3. Noel McGrath (Tipperary) – He is the Tipperary link man and has again been consistent for the Premier men. He put in a man of the match performance against Wexford in the semi-final. Another performance like that and he could have another Celtic Cross in his back pocket come 5 o clock on Sunday.
4. Colin Fennelly (Kilkenny) – Fennelly has had another good year for Kilkenny netting goals against Cork and Limerick. He is a real workhorse and very had to stop when running at the defence. The question is who does Liam Sheedy opt to start at full-back
5. John O’Dwyer (Tipperary) – Has been somewhat quiet in the quarter-final and semi-final, however in the 2016 final against Kilkenny he scored 1-05 so right him at your peril. A big performance is expected from the Killenaule man.