Another weekend has passed and we are now at the business end of the league campaign. The weekends games saw Dublin beat Tipperary, Galway beat Wexford and Waterford account for Clare. It means Dublin play Limerick and Waterford play Galway in the league semi-finals this coming weekend.
- Mark Fanning (Wexford) – Made some good saves in the goal for Wexford, did concede 3 goals but could do nothing about that.
2. Paddy Smyth (Dublin) – Big performance from the corner back. Held his own against a strong Tipperary forward line
3. Eoghan O’Donnell (Dublin) – Another massive game from O’Donnell. Marking one of the games best players he rose to the challenge
4. Cathal Barrett (Tipperary) – One of Tipperary’s shining lights in what a was poor overall team performance.
5. Kevin Moran (Waterford) – Good performance from Moran who once again drove the Deise on from wing back.
6. Padraic Mannion (Galway) – Another soild performance from Mannion at centre half back against Wexford.
7. Gearoid McInerney (Galway) – A towering performance from McInerney. Showed his strength and skills at the highest quality.
8. Cathal Mannion (Galway) – Another big game from Mannion, contributed 1-02 from play leading his side to a win over Wexford
9. Lee Chin (Wexford) – Another top performance from the Faythe Harriers man scored 1-02 from play
10. Austin Gleeson (Waterford) – Massive performance from the former hurler of the year, raised 5 white flags.
11. Joe Canning (Galway) – 0-15 from Canning showed again how key he was in the win over Wexford
12. Pauric Mahony (Waterford) – Massive performance from the Ballygunner, just like Gleeson contributed 5 points from play.
13. Conor McDonald (Wexford) – 2-02 for Wexford in a fine display despite Wexford losing out.
14: Stephen Bennett (Waterford) – Took the frees despite Pauric Mahony been on the field, just shows how high regard he is. Contributed 0-16 in total, 0-02 from play.
15. Eamonn Dillion (Dublin)- 1-02 for Dillion who showed how good he is in the Dublin forward line.