8 total views, 2 views today
There is no Allianz Hurling League this weekend but there is action in the football league. With that in mind let’s take a look at our top 5 gaa bets for the weekend below.
- Waterford v Wexford – Wexford win @ 4/9 – Paul Galvin’s side will be boosted by the big win over Carlow last weekend. They sit in mid table here. A win would certainly put them back in the hunt for promotion. They are playing a Waterford side that have struggled losing two games. Wexford should win.
2. Donegal v Galway – Donegal win @8/13 – This is a tricky game to call but Donegal have an impressive record in Letterkenny. They beat Meath last weekend easily enough. They should have more in the tank here and come out winners.
3. Dublin v Monaghan – Dublin -4 @10/11 – Dublin have looked comfortable enough this season already with one draw and then a win over Mayo last weekend. This game will be in Croke Park which will obviously benefit them. I expect them to put on another good show.
4. Westmeath v Fermanagh – Westmeath @ 11/10 – Not much to separate the teams here but home advantage swings in Westmeath’s favour. Division 2 is very close with 6 teams on 2 points. At 11/10 the Lake County are great odds.
5. Wicklow v Sligo – Sligo @ 8/13 – Sligo currently sit top of Division 4 and a win here will do no harm to their prospects of promotion. They should beat Wicklow on paper but Aughrim is a tough place to go so it will be a close game. But the Yeats county should nick the win by a point or two.
This pays around the 14/1 mark this weekend. It is certainly worth a 2 euro bet even for fun. That completes our top 5 gaa bets for the weekend.