Arseanl FC welcome Hull to the Emirates Stadium an we have the starting teams as the league leaders looks to keep up their momentum.
Teams Arsenal FC: Szczesny, Jenkinson, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Monreal, Flamini, Ramsey, Rosicky, Cazorla, Ozil, Bendtner Hull: McGregor, Figueroa, Elmohamady, Chester, Bruce, Meyler, Huddlestone, Livermore, Brady, Graham, Sagbo
- Arsenal have won eight of the last nine matches against Hull in all competitions (W8, L1).
- Hull were the first team ever to record a comeback victory at the Emirates, doing so in their famous 2-1 victory in September 2008.
- It is 100 years since the clubs met for the first time in the league. They played out a goalless draw at Highbury on that occasion.
- The Gunners have taken 36 points from a possible 48 (W11, D3, L2) at home in 2013, including 15 from 18 (W5, L1).
- Arsene Wenger’s men have kept four clean sheets in their last five league games; they conceded just once in the other match (0-1 at Manchester United).
- Six of the last 13 league goals scored by the Gunners have come in the last 10 minutes of matches.
- Wojciech Szczesny has the best saves to shots ratio (81%) in the Premier League this season (minimum 16 on target shots faced).
- Mesut Ozil has the most assists in the Premier League this season (6).
- Hull have won just one of their last 30 Premier League away games (W1, D7, L22) – 10 points from a possible 90.
- The Tigers’ win over Liverpool on Sunday saw them score more than once for only the second time this season (13 games).
- In seven meetings against fellow top-10 clubs, Steve Bruce’s men have won two (Newcastle and Liverpool) and lost five.
- Hull are unbeaten this season when they have scored the opening goal (W4, D1).