Its a must win game for Arsene Wenger we have the starting teams as his Arsenal team welcome West Ham to the Emirates stadium.
- Arsenal have won six successive league matches against West Ham and are unbeaten in the last 12 meetings in all competitions since a 1-0 home defeat in April 2007.
- West Ham’s only goal in their last five visits to the Emirates Stadium was scored by Jack Collison in a 5-1 defeat last season.
- The Gunners have only taken two points from their last four matches. They have not gone five league games without a win since registering five successive draws in January and February 2009.
- Arsene Wenger’s side have gone 15 home games unbeaten in the league since the opening-day defeat by Aston Villa.
- They have earned more points than any other side this season after opening the scoring: 55 from 20 games.
- The Hammers have won seven of their last 13 league fixtures, having only triumphed in three of the previous 20.
- They have dropped 17 points from winning positions. Only Southampton (18 points) have fared worse.
- West Ham’s tally of 13 clean sheets is bettered only by Chelsea.
Arsenal – Szczesny, Sagna, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Vermaelen, Arteta, Rosicky, Kallstrom, Cazorla, Podolski, Giroud
West Ham United Adrian, Reid, Tomkins, Jarvis, Armero, Carroll, Noble, Demel, Diame, Downing, Nocerino