Manchester City have three games in hand and nine points behind Chelsea, we have the starting teams for their trip to Hull City.
- Manchester City have not won a league game at Hull in seven attempts (D3, L4) since a 2-1 victory in their first ever visit in 1909.
- Hull’s 2-0 defeat at the Etihad earlier this season is the only time in five previous Premier League meetings that they have failed to score.
- Hull have won just one of their last seven Premier League home matches (W1, D2, L4).
- The Tigers have won only three of their last 15 league games (W3, D4, L8). Each of those three victories have come when they have kept a clean sheet.
- Half of Hull’s eight league wins this season have come against clubs currently in the relegation zone.
- Steve Bruce’s side have lost 13 of 14 matches in which the opposition have scored the opening goal this season, their 3-2 win at Newcastle in September being the exception.
- There have only been eight first-half goals in the last 10 league matches involving Hull.
- Nikica Jelavic has three goals in his last four league appearances but is yet to score a home goal for the Tigers.
- Manchester City have lost four of their last eight matches in all competitions (W3, D1).
- They have won four and lost two of their last six league games, the equal-best run of results over this period along with Chelsea.
- City are six points down on their tally after 26 games of their title-winning 2011-12 season.
- Manuel Pellegrini’s side have won just three of eight matches (D2, L3) away to sides currently in the bottom half of the Premier League table.
- There have only been two goals in City’s last three Premier League matches, this after 62 goals were scored in their previous 14 games (almost 4.5 per game).
Hull City – McGregor, Rosenior, Elmohamady, Figueroa, Chester, Davies, Huddlestone, Meyler, Livermore, Jelavic, Long
Manchester City – Hart, Zabaleta, Kompany (C), Demichelis, Clichy, Garcia, Fernandinho, Toure, Nasri, Silva, Dzeko
BETTING FROM BOYLESPORTS.COM
|Half Time/Full Time|