We have the starting teams for the Mersyside derby as Liverpool FC welcome neighbours Everton FC.
- Liverpool are unbeaten in the last 13 Premier League Merseyside derbies at Anfield (W6, D7). Everton’s last away win came courtesy of a Kevin Campbell goal in 1999.
- Everton have gone six Premier League matches without a win against Liverpool, although the last three meetings have all been drawn.
- The Merseyside derby has produced 20 red cards in the Premier League, more than other fixture in the division.
- Liverpool are unbeaten in their last eight Premier League home matches, only dropping points in the 2-2 draw with Aston Villa last time out. They have scored at least twice in each of those games, and managed three goals or more in six of them.
- The Reds have scored a league-high 64% of their goals this season in the first half.
- Luis Suarez needs one goal to match his 2012-13 tally of 23.
- Steven Gerrard has scored seven Premier League goals against Everton, the most by any player in Merseyside derbies.
- The Toffees are unbeaten in their last seven Premier League away matches (W3, D4), their best streak since an eight-match run (W2, D6) between September and December 2010.
- They have conceded 11 goals in away matches – the joint-fewest in the league, alongside Chelsea.
- Roberto Martinez could earn his 100th league win as a manager. It would be his 12th Premier League victory with Everton, the most he has achieved in a single season in the top flight.
- Nine-goal top scorer Romelu Lukaku has only scored once in his last nine league matches, and none of his last six away appearances. He has scored four goals in four Premier League appearances against Liverpool.
- Phil Jagielka could make his 200th Premier League appearance for Everton.
Liverpool FC – Mignolet, Cissokho, Skrtel, Toure, Flanagan, Gerrard, Henderson, Coutinho, Sturridge, Sterling, Suarez.
Everton FC – Howard, Baines, Jagielka, Mirallas, McCarthy, Lukaku, Barry, Barkley, Pienaar, Stones, Alcaraz.