Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, Luke Shaw and Diogo Dalot talk after Utd’s narrow UEFA Champions League defeat to FC Barcelona.
Luke Shaw own goal was the only thing that separated the sides, but the reds will now have to win the Nou Camp.
- Manchester United have lost three consecutive home Champions League knockout stage games for the first time.
- This was Barcelona’s fourth Champions League victory against Manchester United, with each one coming in a different stadium (Camp Nou, Stadio Olimpico, Wembley and Old Trafford).
- Manchester United have lost four of their last six Champions League home games, as many as they had in their previous 71 at Old Trafford in the competition (W51 D16 L4).
- Manchester United failed to have a single shot on target in a Champions League game for the first time since March 2005, in a 0-1 loss at AC Milan.
- Luke Shaw’s own goal was the eighth Manchester United have scored in the Champions League – no side has netted more in the history of the competition.
- Luis Suarez has had more shots without finding the net than any other player in the Champions League this season (33).