Hurling – Antrim v Wexford – Starting News, Live Scores, Betting & TV Coverage – Corrigan Park – 3pm – Live on TG4
In terms of league form, both teams are somewhat similar, losing to Dublin and beating Clare. The two sides have been hot and cold this season. In their last outing, Wexford were truly outclassed by a vibrant and undefeated Kilkenny side and will hope to get back to winning ways. While Antrim put up a spirited effort against Dublin, only losing by eight points. It should be tight game.
Form – last three results
Antrim – WLL (Win, Lost, Lost)
Wexford – WWL (Win, Win, Lost)
League Position/Likely finishing outcome.
Current league position: 5th / Likely finishing outcome: 5th.
Current league position: 3rd / Likely finishing outcome: 4th.
Players to watch:
Antrim: Niall McKenna
Wexford: Diarmuid O’Keefe
- Ryan Elliott 1. James Lawlor
2. Damon Mc Mullan 2. Shane Reck
3. Gerard Walsh 3. Liam Ryan
4. Stephen Rooney 4. Joe O’ Connor
5. Eoghan Campbell 5. Gavin Bailey
6. Paddy Burke 6. Matthew O’Hanlon
7. Joe Maskey 7. Conor Flood
8. Keelan Molloy 8. Diarmuid O’Keefe
9. Michael Bradley 9. Liam Og McGovern
10. Conor McCann 10. Aidan Nolan
11. James McNaughton 11. Rory O’ Connor
12. Niall McKenna 12. Conor Devitt
13. Conal Cunning 13. David Dunne
14. Neil Mc Manus 14. Mikie Dwyer
15. Ciaran Clarke 15. Harry Kehoe
Wexford by 6pts