The GAA keeps on coming and this weekend is the return of the Allianz Hurling Leagues. Let’s take a look at our top 5 weekend GAA bets below.
- Limerick v Waterford – Limerick win @4/11 as found on betting worx – Limerick are strong favourites to win this game and it is easy to see why considering the way they have started the league. They have beaten Tipperary and Galway and a win here would only boost their chances of reaching the latter stages of the league.
2. Galway v Tipperary – Tipperary win @evens – Tipperary haven’t started the league well. They put in a good performance against Limerick in the first round of the league but they fell asunder in the second half. They also out to Cork 2-24 to 1-25 last week. A win here is vital for Liam Sheedy’s men I think they will get it.
3. Wexford v Kilkenny – Wexford win at 11/10 – Wexford have had the edge on Kilkenny in the last few meetings. They beat them in the Walsh Cup in January and previous to that beat the Cats in the Leinster Final in 2019. Wexford no longer fear Kilkenny and with a big home crowd to roar them on they should win this.
4. Westmeath v Cork – Cork win -13 @Evens – Cork have put in two good performances so far in the league losing narrowly to Waterford but beating Tipperary. Westmeath have suffered heavy losses to Waterford and Galway. Cork should win this easily enough.
5. Carlow v Dublin – Dublin -9 @Evens – Dublin should have too much in the tank for Carlow here. They have one won game and lost one. The heavy loss coming to Kilkenny 3-21 to 0-18 in the opening round. They recovered though to beat Laois in round 2. Carlow have suffered two losses losing to Clare by 17 points and Kilkenny by 21 points. Dublin -9 is the selection.
That completes our top 5 weekend GAA bets. Best of Luck !