They last met in the championship in 2018 when Laois won a first round tie by six points after extra-time.
Click for live scores on Laois v Wexford
LAST FIVE CHAMPIONSHIP MEETINGS:
• 2018: Laois 2-21 Wexford 1-18 aet (Leinster first round)
• 2014: Laois 0-18 Wexford 0-17 (Qualifier)
• 2013: Laois 0-16 Wexford 2-8 (Qualifier)
• 2008: Wexford 0-18 Laois 0-12 (Leinster semi-final)
• 2007: Laois 1-13 Wexford 0-13 (Leinster semi-final)
Laois finished third in Division 4 this year, winning five and losing two of seven games.
Wexford finished fourth in Division 4, winning three, drawing two and losing two of seven games.
Laois beat Wexford by five points in this year’s League.
The winners will play Dublin in the Leinster quarter-final.
Betting on Laois v Wexford
Wexford are 11/4 to beat Laois, bookies expect Laois to win by 4pts
Starting teams for Laois v Wexford