425 total views, 1 views today
Andy Farrell has named the Ireland team to play England in the Autumn International Series on Saturday, Kick Off 3pm for the top of the table clash
James Ryan will lead an Ireland team that shows four changes to the side that took the field against Wales.
Ryan is again partnered in the 2nd row by last week’s try scorer Quinn Roux. They will pack down behind the unchanged front row of Cian Healy, Ronan Kelleher and Andrew Porter.
CJ Stander returns to the starting XV at blindside with Peter O’Mahony moving to 7 and Caelan Doris packing down at 8.
Jamison Gibson Park retains the scrum-half jersey and will partner Ross Byrne who replaces the injured Sexton.
In the centre Bundee Aki comes in for the injured Robbie Henshaw with Chris Farrell lining out at 13.
Hugo Keenan continues at fullback with James Lowe and Keith Earls on the wings.
The forward replacements are Rob Herring, Ed Byrne, Finlay Bealham, Iain Henderson and Will Connors while Conor Murray, Billy Burns and Jacob Stockdale provide cover for the backs.
The match is live on RTÉ, Channel 4 and Amazon Prime (UK Only).
IRELAND TEAM & REPLACEMENTS (V ENGLAND, 2020 GUINNESS SERIES & AUTUMN NATIONS CUP, TWICKENHAM, SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 21, KICK-OFF 3PM):
15. Hugo Keenan (UCD/Leinster) 3
14. Keith Earls (Young Munster/Munster) 85
13. Chris Farrell (Young Munster/Munster) 11
12. Bundee Aki (Galwegians/Connacht) 28
11. James Lowe (Leinster) 1
10. Ross Byrne (UCD/Leinster) 8
9. Jamison Gibson-Park (Leinster) 3
1. Cian Healy (Clontarf/Leinster) 101
2. Ronan Kelleher (Lansdowne/Leinster) 4
3. Andrew Porter (UCD/Leinster) 29
4. Quinn Roux (Galwegians/Connacht) 13
5. James Ryan (UCD/Leinster) 29
6. CJ Stander (Shannon/Munster) 43
7. Peter O’Mahony (Cork Constitution/Munster) 70
8. Caelan Doris (St. Mary’s College/Leinster) 5
16. Rob Herring (Ballynahinch/Ulster) 13
17. Ed Byrne (UCD/Leinster) 3
18. Finlay Bealham (Buccaneers/Connacht) 12
19. Iain Henderson (Academy/Ulster) 55
20. Will Connors (UCD/Leinster) 3
21. Conor Murray (Garryowen/Munster) 84
22. Billy Burns (UIster) 1
23. Jacob Stockdale (Lurgan/Ulster) 30