PIN-UP Global is an ecosystem of independent companies engaged in the complete life cycle of diverse entertainment products.
The ecosystem is divided into distinct directions based on their respective profiles, including PIN-UP.TECH, PIN-UP.BUSINESS, PIN-UP.TRAFFIC, PIN-UP.CARE, and PIN-UP.TEAM. Thanks to the right prioritization, relocation, diversification, assortment expansion, and proper business organization, Pin-Up Global ecosystem continues to work and develop successfully. In the following article, you can learn more about of the ecosystem’s segment called PIN-UP.TECH: https://geek.justjoin.it/pin-up-tech-our-progressive-team-sets-trends-in-the-it-industry-and-grows-every-day/. Additionally, let’s talk about the secrets of a successful digital business without borders.
What is a structure of Pin-Up Global
PIN-UP Global has chosen an ecosystem strategy that has proven to be far more effective than traditional centrally managed corporation systems. The market is very dynamic and corporations do not keep up with it, as they develop slowly. Plus, every decision requires a lot of approvals and bureaucracy.
Pin-Up Global is a fast-growing business without borders. The ecosystem covers the needs of all locations at the same time, which allows to quickly achieve the desired results. The structure of PIN-UP Global consists of a network of interlinked companies that interact in the process of creating, scaling, and promoting gaming products and services.
The system consists of such segments:
- PIN-UP.BUSINESS is a direction focused on outsourcing and quality execution of business processes;
- PIN-UP.TECH is an IT direction that develops software and specializes in technological solutions;
- PIN-UP.TRAFFIC is a group of companies within the PIN-UP Global ecosystem, providing quality, cost-effective traffic to customers’ products and services in the markets where they are present;
- PIN-UP.CARE is a segment uniting non-profit organizations declaring the principles of social responsibility in the areas of human rights, labor relations, environmental protection and charitable activities.
- PIN-UP.TEAM direction was created to focus on taking care of the ecosystem’s specialists. Several programs were implemented for employee adaptation, development, training, and even leisure activities. For an ecosystem’s management, employee well-being is one of the most important principles of the ecosystem’s culture.
All ecosystem members are qualified and experienced professionals who find non-standard solutions for the most complex tasks.