They meet in the championship for the first time since 2016 when Carlow won a qualifier tie by five points. Their last Leinster championship meetings was 13 years ago when Wicklow win by ten points.
LAST FIVE CHAMPIONSHIP MEETINGS:
• 2016: Carlow 1-17 Wicklow 1-12 (Qualifier) June 18
• 2010: Wicklow 3-13 Carlow 0-12 (Leinster first round)
• 2006: Carlow 4-9 Wicklow 0-12 (Leinster first round)
• 2001: Carlow 0-9 Wicklow 0-8 (Leinster first round replay)
• 2001: Carlow 1-9 Wicklow 2-6 (Leinster first round)
*Wicklow have been promoted from Division 4, winning four, drawing two and losing one of their seven group games before losing the final to Sligo by two points last weekend.
*Carlow won two, drew one and lost four of their seven Division 4 games.
*Carlow and Wicklow drew (2-10 each) in the first round of the League in late January. *The winners will play Kildare in the Leinster quarter-final.
LONGFORD v OFFAL