269 total views, 2 views today
When it comes to the game of football, there are various rules that are in place. In fact, you will find that there are various fouls that the referee can call during the game. These have been put in place in order to ensure that there is fairness during the game.
Although there are many fouls that you should take note of, you should realize they come with various consequences. We shall briefly explain some of them below so that you can understand. So, we suggest that you take a break from your acepokies casino gambling right now and take a few minutes to learn.
Outcomes of Fouls in Football
- Fouls carry the following outcomes:
- Minor offenses will award the opposing team an indirect free kick
- A direct free kick is awarded to the opposing team for a more serious offense. If the foul happens within the penalty box, then the opposing team will get a penalty kick
- If the event that there is a series of repeated fouls, then the offending team/player will get a yellow card, which is also a caution. If the fouls continue, then a second yellow card will be awarded before a red card is awarded. The red card will have the player expelled from the game
- If a french casinos player is cautioned but continues to commit fouls, then they will be given the red card which we have mentioned above. A red card means expulsion, no two ways about it. Expulsion means that the player in question must stop playing immediately and leave the game. Also, it needs to be noted that when a player has been expelled, they cannot nit be substituted for. What it means is that the team will have to fo with just 10 players until the end of the game.
It should be noted that the referee is the one who always has the final say. That means he is the only one who decides what sort of punishment each foul warrants.